Push-Nachrichten von MacTechNews.de
Würden Sie gerne aktuelle Nachrichten aus der Apple-Welt direkt über Push-Nachrichten erhalten?
Forum>MacTechNews>Why I hate MacTechNews...

Why I hate MacTechNews...

Prometheus
Prometheus04.01.0715:12
By now everyone should have heard about MacTechNews and its scabrous doctrines. In case you haven't heard or have even forgotten, allow me to refresh your memory. Let me start by stressing that I am not attempting to suppress anyone's opinions, nor do I intend to demean MacTechNews personally for its beliefs or worldviews. But I, for one, do feel that I must throw down the gauntlet and challenge MacTechNews's underlings to wage war on hooliganism. We can say that MacTechNews deserves exemplary punishment, and MacTechNews can claim the opposite, and it won't make one bit of difference. While MacTechNews puts on a good dog and pony show, we must indeed do something good for others. Does that sound extremist? Is it too loquacious for you? I'm sorry if it seems that way, but that's life.

MacTechNews insists that the best way to reduce cognitive dissonance and restore homeostasis to one's psyche is to turn us into easy prey for snivelling schmucks. This is a rather strong notion from someone who knows so little about the subject. To put it another way, MacTechNews keeps insisting that honesty and responsibility have no cash value and are therefore worthless. To me, there is something fundamentally wrong with that story. Maybe it's that MacTechNews is not as fatuous or antisocial as you might think. It's more so. I suspect that the best way to overcome misunderstanding, prejudice, and hate is by means of reason, common sense, clear thinking, and goodwill. MacTechNews, in contrast, believes that doing the fashionable thing is more important than life or liberty. The conclusion to draw from this conflict of views should be obvious: MacTechNews doesn't care about freedom, as it can neither sell it nor put it in the bank. It's just a word to it.

Having no desire to belabor this subject, I'll just say that I, speaking as someone who is not a vulgar, perverted undesirable, have no idea why MacTechNews wannabees have sprouted across the country like mushrooms after a downpour. I challenge it to move from its broad derogatory generalizations to specific instances to prove otherwise. MacTechNews's most untoward tactic is to fabricate a phony war between feeble-minded nose-in-the-air snobs and impolitic quiddlers. This way, it can subjugate both groups into helping it push the State towards greater influence, self-preservation, and totalitarianism and away from civic engagement, constituent choice, and independent thought. I surely don't want that to happen, which is why I'm telling you that MacTechNews is the type of organization that turns up its nose at people like you and me. I guess that's because we haven't the faintest notion about the things that really matter, such as why it would be good for it to enslave us, suppress our freedom, regiment our lives, confiscate our property, and dictate our values. Scary, insufferable nitwits often take earthworms or similar small animals and impale them on a pin to enjoy watching them twist and writhe as they slowly die. Similarly, MacTechNews enjoys watching respectable people twist and writhe whenever it threatens to deny us the opportunity to advocate concrete action and specific quantifiable goals. Perhaps if MacTechNews thought about it, it'd realize that it sometimes uses the word "chronocinematography" when describing its publicity stunts. Beware! This is a buzzword designed for emotional response. Finally, if this letter generates a response from someone of opposing viewpoints, I would hope that the author(s) concentrate on offering objections to my ideas while refraining from attacks on my person or my intelligence. I've gotten enough of that already from MacTechNews.
„Where is my mind...?“

Kommentare

Prometheus
Prometheus04.01.0715:12
Und der eigentliche Grund für mein Posting:

Wundervolles Spielzeug!
„Where is my mind...?“
Hot Mac
Hot Mac04.01.0715:47
Und was genau ist daran so wundervoll?
gorgont
gorgont04.01.0716:13
Ach HotMac das ist doch nur so nen Generator, nicht mehr und nicht weniger...

---

Where, oh where, should I begin telling you about how mean-spirited Hot Mac is? How about here: Some time ago, in the aftermath of Hot's last volley of attacks, a group of nerdy nincompoops (especially the licentious type) began to sacrifice children on the twin altars of feudalism and greed. First things first: Hot claims that the world's salvation comes from whims, irrationality, and delusions. Well, I beg to differ. In case you don't know, I deeply believe that it's within our grasp to acknowledge that his sole aspiration is apparently to outrage the very sensibilities of those who value freedom and fairness. Be grateful for this first and last tidbit of comforting news. The rest of this letter will center around the way that there's an important difference between me and Hot. Namely, I am willing to die for my cause. Hot, in contrast, is willing to kill for his -- or, if not to kill, at least to tap into the national resurgence of overt nihilism. For brevity, I won't comment further on that, but rather on the way that the outcome of the struggle will ultimately be decided based on the number and influence of people fully informed about his solutions, committed to his defeat, and organized under sound leadership. Now that's a rather crude and simplistic statement and, in many cases, it may not even be literally true. But there is a sense in which it is generally true, a sense in which it definitely expresses how every time he tells his apologists that women are crazed Pavlovian sex-dogs who will salivate at any object even remotely phallic in shape, their eyes roll into the backs of their heads as they become mindless receptacles of unsubstantiated information, which they accept without question.

Hot, already oppressive with his uppity remarks, will perhaps be the ultimate exterminator of our human species -- if separate species we be -- for his reserve of unguessed horrors could never be borne by mortal brains if loosed upon the world. If you think that that's a frightening thought, then consider that I wouldn't judge Hot's foot soldiers too harshly. They're undoubtedly just cannon fodder for Hot's plot to force us to do things or take stands against our will. If I have a bias, it is only against jackbooted, pouty bribe-seekers who bad-mouth worthy causes. Will Hot's shabby worshippers lay waste to the environment? Only time will tell.

If Hot truly wanted to be helpful, he wouldn't take away our sense of community and leave us morally adrift. If he wants to borrow money and spend it on programs that dress up his profit motive in the cloak of selfless altruism, fine. Just don't make me develop a subconscious death wish while he's at it. Our path is set. By this, I mean that in order to improve the physical and spiritual quality of life for the population at present and for those yet to come, we must tell it like it is. I consider that requirement a small price to pay because the first response to this from Hot's acolytes is perhaps that Hot has answers to everything. Wrong. Just glance at the facts: Hot has a glib proficiency with words and very sensitive nostrils. He can smell money in your pocket from a block away. Once that delicious aroma reaches Hot's nostrils, he'll start talking about the joy of cameralism and how profits come before people. As you listen to Hot's sing-song, chances are you won't even notice his hand as it goes into your pocket. Only later, after you realize you've been robbed, will you truly understand that if his jokes get any more debauched, I expect they'll grow legs and attack me in my sleep. The fact that raving stirrers find Hot Mac's doctrines entertaining -- indeed, titillating -- is deeply horrifying to the past and potential victims of such snow jobs. And that's the honest truth.

--- :-D:-P
„touch eyeballs to screen for cheap laser surgery“
Hot Mac
Hot Mac04.01.0716:17
Soll ich das jetzt korrigieren?
Dipol
Dipol04.01.0717:37
Nee

Du sollst eine Richtigtstellung Schreiben.
Hot Mac
Hot Mac04.01.0718:55
Ob mir das gelingt

Kommentieren

Diese Diskussion ist bereits mehr als 3 Monate alt und kann daher nicht mehr kommentiert werden.