Push-Nachrichten von MacTechNews.de
Würden Sie gerne aktuelle Nachrichten aus der Apple-Welt direkt über Push-Nachrichten erhalten?
Forum>Apple>Final Cut Studio 4 kommt diese Jahr!

Final Cut Studio 4 kommt diese Jahr!

Alex.S
Alex.S12.03.1121:58
Back in September, I experienced every bloggers dream. I literally walked into one of Apple’s retail stores, and struck up a conversation with the man next to me about Apple. We chatted about Apple as a company, Steve Jobs, and other random tidbits. Then, I brought up my frustration with Apple’s lack of attention to Final Cut Studio. It turned out that he actually worked for Apple… and was one of the guys in charge of the Final Cut Studio division.

I hesitated… I was unsure whether or not I could ask him questions. But before I could ask him whether or not I could ask him questions, he just started talking. And he talked a lot.

So when I posted my story on September 5th, that was not just my wish list. The revamped but still completely familiar interface, the dramatically increased speed, the revamped Motion and Color, and all the other goodies were all plans back in September, and most likely still are today. But perhaps the most intriguing and exciting part of what he told me was that Apple was preparing to release this puppy much earlier than usual — instead of the 2-3 years between major upgrades, FCS3 was slated to hit around April 2011.

Now we’re in March 2011, and others are finally starting to catch word of what’s going on. TechCrunch reports that several editors and other video professionals were invited for a special sneak peek of Apple’s latest offering. They reiterate the significance of the update, calling it “dramatic and ambitious”, that it’s even upping it’s professional focus, and most importantly, it’s slated to arrive in Spring 2011.

Furthermore, Larry Jordan claims to have been one of the editors invited, a claim which I completely believe considering his prevalence in the Final Cut instruction community. I actually know him personally… he’s expressed thoroughly his love for the program. So when he says that it’s a “jaw-dropper”, and that “it’s gonna be a great year” for video editors, I believe him.

The seeds that I was told about back in September are finally beginning to manifest themselves, and I couldn’t be happier. With big names being invited to see the program, we can be sure that Apple is gearing up to finally release it… and soon. But for the time being, for those who are impatiently awaiting the release along with me, all I can do is quote Larry Jordan one more time…

http://macsoda.com/2011/03/10/final-cut-studio-3-further-confirmation/#comment-4777
„Not so good in German but I do know English and Spanish fluently. Warum ich es mit dem Deutsch überhaupt versuche? Weil ich in Deutschland arbeite! Lechón

Kommentare

janos_ad
janos_ad12.03.1122:46
Joa... war doch zu vermuten... Und hier nochmal klickbar
Alex.S
Alex.S13.03.1109:13
Die Frage ist wie viel ist daran wahr?
„Not so good in German but I do know English and Spanish fluently. Warum ich es mit dem Deutsch überhaupt versuche? Weil ich in Deutschland arbeite! Lechón
Kev06.04.1108:07
Wenn man sich so bei Twitter und Larry Jordan umguckt, wird tatsächlich während der „Supermeet" nächste Woche das neue FCP vorgestellt. Dafür wurde sogar Kevin Smith (AVID-User, „Dogma" und so) gekickt...

Alex.S
Alex.S13.04.1107:54
OKay iMovie Pro ops meine FInal Cut Pro X ist da!
Und was ist es? Ein schlag im Gesicht von Apple!
Kein Color mehr, kein Motion mehr, kein DVD Studio Pro mehr, Soundtrack ist ja jetzt integriert und das alles für 299 Dollar!
What a joke!
Wowbagger13.04.1108:48
Apple says ‘stay tuned’ for other Final Cut Studio apps

Zu den anderen Final-Cut-Studio-Programmen wurde noch gar nichts bekannt gegeben, wie wär's einfach mit abwarten, bevor Du das große Protestgeschrei anstimmmst?
Kev13.04.1109:19
Alex.S
OKay iMovie Pro ops meine FInal Cut Pro X ist da!
Und was ist es? Ein schlag im Gesicht von Apple!
Kein Color mehr, kein Motion mehr, kein DVD Studio Pro mehr, Soundtrack ist ja jetzt integriert und das alles für 299 Dollar!
What a joke!

Internet als rechtsfreier Raum -Quellenangabe des Fotos?
Zu den anderen Programmen der Suite wurde doch noch REIN GAR NICHTS gesagt, oder habe ich irgendwas verpasst...?
Heieiei...
Alex.S
Alex.S13.04.1109:26
Hier hast du dein Quelle was im Link steht fcp.co

Laut dem Supermeet Q&A gibt es kein Motion und Color mehr.
rudolf07
rudolf0713.04.1109:58
Alex.S
Ein schlag im Gesicht von Apple!
vs.
Alex.S
schlag in der(sic!) fresse für die Profis von Apple
Also was jetzt, wer, wie , wen schlägt wo hin? Oder hast du heute früh vielleicht ’nen Schlag bekommen?

„Wenn der Weise auf den Mond zeigt, schaut der Dumme auf den Finger. “
Alex.S
Alex.S13.04.1110:30
die jetzigen Nutzern von Apple!

duh... oder du kannst dich mal im cow forum oder im Supermeet informieren oder besser schau dir die Video vom EditLounge an.

Kev13.04.1114:41
Heieiei - DoppelFacePalm!
MacSchimmi
MacSchimmi21.06.1114:32
Na was denn, nach der großen Gerüchteküche immer noch keine App im Store
fallen
fallen21.06.1114:47
Tja, hier, bitte schön:

Schlechtes Timing für den blöden Spruch, MacSchimmi
dark-hawk21.06.1115:16
Alex.S und oh welch Überraschung trotz deinem tollen supermeet q&a gibt es motion 5 zu kaufen für 39,-
ich frag mich echt wie man sie bei den preisen beschweren kann. diese preise dürften bei adobe und co für Massenherzinfarkte sorgen...

Kommentieren

Diese Diskussion ist bereits mehr als 3 Monate alt und kann daher nicht mehr kommentiert werden.