Push-Nachrichten von MacTechNews.de
Würden Sie gerne aktuelle Nachrichten aus der Apple-Welt direkt über Push-Nachrichten erhalten?
Forum>iPhone>Nicholas Allegra, (aka Comex), the young man (19) behind JailbreakMe.com, goes to work for Apple

Nicholas Allegra, (aka Comex), the young man (19) behind JailbreakMe.com, goes to work for Apple

sierkb26.08.1105:31
TUAW: JailbreakMe's Comex goes to work for Apple (25.08.2011)

AppleInsider: iPhone 'jailbreak' prodigy to join Apple as intern (25.08.2011)
[..]
The hacker expressed that he's not sure why he has such a knack for circumventing Apple's security measures. “It feels like editing an English paper,” Allegra said. “You just go through and look for errors. I don’t know why I seem to be so effective at it.”

Charlie Miller, a former National Security Agency analyst and one of the first people to hack the original iPhone in 2007, was impressed by Allegra's hack. “I didn’t think anyone would be able to do what he’s done for years,” he said. “Now it’s been done by some kid we had never even heard of. He’s totally blown me away.”

Security researcher Dino Dai Zovi has compared Allegra's hacking skills to those of government-sponsored "advanced-persistent threat" hackers. "He's probably five years ahead of them," he remarked.
[..]

Kommentare

zwobot26.08.1106:59
tja. Auch Rebellen sind käuflich.
chill
chill28.08.1113:23
Ist MTN neuerdings ein englischsprachiges Forum?

Diese Info jedenfalls wurde in etlichen Quellen auch auf Deutsch veröffentlicht, dorthin hätte man ja auch verlinken können
„MBP M1 256/16 Monterey 12.1 . iPhone 11 128 GB, iOs 15.2“
_mäuschen
_mäuschen28.08.1114:06

Genau. Zum Beispiel auch hier http://www.mactechnews.de/news/index/JailBreakMe-Hacker-beginnt-im-September-ein-Praktikum-bei-Apple-150951.html

Kommentieren

Diese Diskussion ist bereits mehr als 3 Monate alt und kann daher nicht mehr kommentiert werden.