Push-Nachrichten von MacTechNews.de
Würden Sie gerne aktuelle Nachrichten aus der Apple-Welt direkt über Push-Nachrichten erhalten?
Forum>iPhone>Dämliches FBI: erst PW ändern, dann meckern

Dämliches FBI: erst PW ändern, dann meckern

maculi
maculi20.02.1613:24
Wie blöd kann man eigentlich sein? Wenn ich mir das hier ansehe : dann bestätigt das mal wieder den guten alten Albert, der meinte, das nur die menschliche Dummheit grenzenlos sei.

Aber auf Apple schimpfen.

Kommentare

HumpelDumpel
HumpelDumpel28.02.1618:40
Vielleicht geht es gar nicht um das iPhone, sondern um mehr Geld?
http://fortune.com/2016/02/28/apple-fbi-budget-hoover/

Sehr gute Zusammenfassung dort verlinkt
https://medium.com/@jamesallworth/the-u-s-has-gone-f-ing-mad-52e525f76447#.ne7q8cio0
sierkb28.02.1623:39
HumpelDumpel:

Nicht unbedingt oder nur um mehr Geld. Aber sicher um mehr insgesamt, viel mehr:

Jonathan Zdziarski (23.02.2016): On Ribbons and Ribbon Cutters

Oder auch, wie u.a. hier zynisch angemerkt:
This is incredibly cringe-worthy. The agency now asking to weaken the security and harm the rights of all iOS users, is the same agency who made beginner mistakes such as this one. If you are a true cynical, which I am, you might think the FBI changed the password on purpose in order to force this case.

The second part that really stood out to me is also by far the weakest part: Apple seems to be contradicting itself regarding the question whether or not it unlocked iPhones for law enforcement in the past.
[…]
past, or not? This is a pretty glaring contradiction, and it makes me feel uneasy about Apple's motives and past and present roles in this case. As with any corporation, of course, Apple is beholden to its shareholders, and if this stance starts to lead to political - and thus, financial - headwinds, shareholders will pipe up, forcing Apple to give in. This contradiction only strengthens this fear for me.

Kommentieren

Diese Diskussion ist bereits mehr als 3 Monate alt und kann daher nicht mehr kommentiert werden.