Push-Nachrichten von MacTechNews.de
Würden Sie gerne aktuelle Nachrichten aus der Apple-Welt direkt über Push-Nachrichten erhalten?
Forum>iPad>Video: Tribute to iPad (Zuckerberg, Doerr und andere)

Video: Tribute to iPad (Zuckerberg, Doerr und andere)

locoFlo24.01.1123:22

Falls es jemand noch nicht gesehen hat.
Der Abschnitt mit Doerr am Ende ist am coolsten.
„Nobody dies as a virgin, life fucks us all. KC“

Kommentare

janos_ad
janos_ad25.01.1100:42
Der Abschnitt mit Doerr ist in der Tat ziemlich cool
uhu
uhu25.01.1101:26
@locoFlo

Vielen Dank für den Link.

Das folgende Statement inkl. Zitat passt finde ich sehr gut zum von Dir verlinkten Film:
My philosophy is that everything starts with a great product. So, you know, I obviously believed in listening to customers, but customers can't tell you about the next breakthrough that's going to happen next year that's going to change the whole industry. So you have to listen very carefully. But then you have to go and sort of stow away -- you have to go hide away with people that really understand the technology, but also really care about the customers, and dream up this next breakthrough. And that's my perspective, that everything starts with a great product.

Jobs has echoed this sentiment in recent years including citing a quote from Henry Ford which was "If I'd have asked my customers what they wanted, they would have told me 'A faster horse.'"

Gefunden bei macrumors.com
cmaus@mac.com25.01.1101:35
Mein Gott
Der Zuckerberg ist und bleibt einfach potthässlich.

Kommentieren

Diese Diskussion ist bereits mehr als 3 Monate alt und kann daher nicht mehr kommentiert werden.