Push-Nachrichten von MacTechNews.de
Würden Sie gerne aktuelle Nachrichten aus der Apple-Welt direkt über Push-Nachrichten erhalten?
Forum>Software>Sonoma 14.2 - Command Line Tools for Xcode

Sonoma 14.2 - Command Line Tools for Xcode

uli-manske
uli-manske11.12.2321:59
My iMac 17.1 stucks after the Upgrade to Sonoma 14.2 with the after the Upgrade offered update of the "Command Line Tools for Xcode".
Any recommendation of the experts? Shouldn't I install it or do I have to wait for a fix of the Experts? Thank You for all the help you gave me by offering the OCSP.

After publishing this, it finished the installation... funny bug

Kommentare

MLOS13.12.2307:52
I updated my Mac mini yesterday; the software update tool in System Settings offered both the 14.2 Sonoma update and the Command Line Tools for Xcode at once. Fortunately, there were no problems here.
ssb
ssb13.12.2308:55
Well, it offered the update, because you had them installed. Maybe because of Homebrew, in case you are not using them as developer.

Xcode was updated yesterday with new SDKs ofr the updated target platforms and so the command line tools were updates as well. It is safe to install them (they just eat some disk space). In case the update is failing you can install them manually by using „xcode-select install“ if I remember correctly.

Kommentieren

Diese Diskussion ist bereits mehr als 3 Monate alt und kann daher nicht mehr kommentiert werden.