Push-Nachrichten von MacTechNews.de
Würden Sie gerne aktuelle Nachrichten aus der Apple-Welt direkt über Push-Nachrichten erhalten?
Forum>Software>OSX 10.6.x Anordnung Icons auf Desktop auf linken Monitor

OSX 10.6.x Anordnung Icons auf Desktop auf linken Monitor

Groeny29.11.1017:55
Ist es möglich, dass die automatische Ausrichtung der Icons auf dem Schreibtische links auf einem linken zusätzlichen Monitor gelingt?

Kommentare

Groeny29.11.1022:40
Gibt es vielleicht eine zu editierende Datei um OSX anzuweisen einen anderen Monitor als Numer 1 anzusehen? Aber die Menüleiste sollte in der Mitte bleiben.
iDon29.11.1023:04
Ich weiß nicht, ob es das ist, was du meinst, aber du kannst Monitor 1 und 2 definieren, indem du unter Systemeinstellungen Monitore Anordnen die symbolisch dargestellte Menüleiste vom einen Monitorfeld aufs andere schiebst.
Groeny30.11.1013:31
Nein, das meine ich nicht. Wenn man seine Icons/Dateien auf dem Schreibtisch automatisch anordnet, werden diese auf dem Monitor mit der Menüleiste immer rechts sortiert.Ich würde aber gerne die Menüleiste dort lassen (mittlerer Monitor) aber automatisch auf einem anderen Monitor links die Icons anordnen lassen.
_mäuschen
_mäuschen30.11.1014:19

arthurhenke
Can I arrange my desktop icons on the left side of the screen?

AJ
When you open finder, does it ever sort from right to left? No. Are the icons stuck to the right side of the window? No. So why does the desktop behave that >way, without giving you the option to change it? Bad usability design.

Maybe, maybe not. Since the Apple menu is on the left, as are most program menus, it stands to reason you will be working on the left side of the screen rather frequently.

Ever tried to click a menu item and miss, do try to quickly click again, (but the menu has disappeared), so you end up clicking an icon right underneath the menu, and now that file/program is opening...(please wait while the CPU finishes opening so you can immediately quit the program you have accidentally opened )

so if desktop icons are on the right, the area under the menus is blank...a missed or spurious click in that area doesn't affect anything.

So yea, there is some logic behind trying to keep icons away from frequently used areas of the screen.

But thats just my subjective opinion. I could be wrong

… …
    baltwo
Consistency and familiarity. When Apple introduced the Desktop paradigm (1983 w/Lisa), years before microsloth developed windows, Apple decided on putting disk icons of mounted volumes starting in the upper, right-hand corner with the boot volume and subsequent ones below in echelon order. Apple has consistently followed that human interface selection ever since. To preclude confusion, that's the default. Whether there should be a way to modify that, is open for discussion. Why did they choose that? I don't know, but AJ's explanation is as good as any other. For more details, see http://developer.apple.com/documentation/userexperience/Conceptual/AppleHIGuidelines/XHIGIntro/chapter_1_section_1.html#//apple_ref/doc/uid/TP30000894-TP6

BTW, the Desktop is a Finder window, complete with the menu bar, and it's not movable. Opening the Desktop folder in icon view doesn't display the mounted volumes nor does it mimic the placement that is displayed on the Desktop. That was a pre-OS X capability.

… …
    Barney-15E
And getting back to Nerowolfe's analogy, I'd like the sharp edge of my knife on the other side of the blade.

Groeny30.11.1015:44
Danke, aber damals schient es noch kein 3 Monitorsystem gegeben zu haben.
3d-swiss30.11.1016:44
Doch es geht mit 3 Monitoren - mit einem kleinen Trick

mein dritter Monitor ist unter dem Monitor mit dem Dock (rechts). Siehe Bild.

Vielleicht hilft es Dir ja weiter.
Groeny30.11.1017:00
Ne, das hilft nicht. Um es mit Kinski zu sagen: "SO KANN ICH NICHT ARBEITEN"
3d-swiss30.11.1017:17
Na wäre ja schlimm, wenn wir alle gleich wären. Bei mir klappt es prima.

Kommentieren

Diese Diskussion ist bereits mehr als 3 Monate alt und kann daher nicht mehr kommentiert werden.