Push-Nachrichten von MacTechNews.de
Würden Sie gerne aktuelle Nachrichten aus der Apple-Welt direkt über Push-Nachrichten erhalten?
Forum>iPhone>Die ersten 1.1.3er Unlocks trudeln ein

Die ersten 1.1.3er Unlocks trudeln ein

julesdiangelo
julesdiangelo25.01.0820:13
War ja klar, dass das nicht lange dauern würde.

Bisher aber wohl nur für ipsf behandelte iPhones:

[QUOTE=slimnickyy][SIZE="3"]I knew that'd get your attention. Yes, it's true, there is a way to have a completely software unlocked iPhone (BL 3.9 phones). This includes the 1.1.3 baseband, meaning google maps locations works! And yes, you can use whatever sim you want (it's unlocked).[/SIZE]

The catch? Well, (ducks for cover) it only works (as of now) on phones that are unlocked with IPSF (and of course phones using legit carriers). Also, the phone loses its signal when you swap Sims or reboot. However you can still use any carrier's sim, and it's rather easy to re-acquire the signal (it only requires a couple of scripts to be ran on minicom).

[B]The good news is however, that this means it's quite likely for an updated AnySim for 1.1.3's baseband to be done. Therefore open source community, get to work![/B]

Below is a overview of what was done. [COLOR="Blue"][B]However, I have one wish that I request from the community:[/B][/COLOR] Anyone with some scripting knowledge, could you please whip up a script that can be saved on the iPhone's homescreen (as an app maybe) that runs these commands:

[SIZE="1"]1. # launchctl unload -w /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.CommCenter.plist
2. # minicom
3. AT+CLCK="PN",0,"00000000"
4. AT+CLCK="PN",2
5. launchctl load -w /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.CommCenter.plist[/SIZE]

Essentially those are the commands that need re-entered via terminal, putty, or even through Term-vt100 on the iPhone itself to re-acquire your signal. Once the last command is entered into the phone the signal comes back within seconds. [COLOR="DarkRed"][B]Thus if this were a script that could be run on the phone itself (instead of typing it in manually), this would mean that whenever you swap Sims you could simply run it and be on your way within a minute[/B],[/COLOR] versus do it manually which takes longer. So please, anyone with scripting knowledge that could get this to run on the phone, with Term-vt100 or whatever, please do so and[B] if you require a beta tester PM me.[/B]

[COLOR="DarkRed"]Now on to the good stuff. I wish to note that anyone using AT&T or o2 of T-Mo in Germany or Orange in France can do this same method to achieve a complete 1.1.3 that is also jailbroken.[/COLOR]

[B]How I did it:[/B]

I wish to thank those who created the guides used below!

First, remember that my phone was at 1.1.2 and was unlocked with IPSF back when it was at 1.02. Therefore anyone with an IPSF unlocked phone (or official phone on 3.9) can do this without worry. Even if you do end up regretting the baseband upgrade to 1.1.3, there is a way to downgrade back. So this carries little risk. An updated AnySim for 1.1.3 should work similarly.

1. Upgrade your IPSF unlocked iPhone with iTunes to 1.1.3
2. Downgrade phone using 1.1.1 firmware via iTunes
3. iTunes restores, but gives an error. Just hit okay and close out iTunes.

4. Mac uses, download independence 1.3 beta 2
5. Windows users, download iBricker

6. Depending on your OS, launch either program from above to get phone out of recovery mode (wait a minute or two after launching, no action needed)

7. iPhone should wake up and show 'activate iphone, connect to iTunes, slide to unlock' on its screen. IPSF users: it will also complain about an invalid Sim, just press okay on the screen, it's no big deal.

8. Now jailbreak/activate using the *#307# method and jailbreakme.com to jailbreak.

NOTE: [URL="http://www.hackthatphone.com/113/iphone_downgrade_113.html"]This guide[/URL] is well illustrated and shows how to jailbreak, AND it also explains how to downgrade your baseband from 1.1.3 if for some reason you wished to do so.

9. Now you should have a jailbroken and activated iPhone on 1.1.1 with 1.1.3 baseband and installer.app on your screen. When you launch installer it will ask to update. I do not recommend updating it at this point because updating it seems to remove OpenSSH which is something you will need to have installed. Alternatively independence 1.3 can be used on Macs to install SSH (that's what I did in the end).

Regardless of the method you use, ensure that BSD subsystem and SSH are installed.

10. Now it's time to do nate's 1.1.3 jailbreak. Download the appropriate packages depending on your OS from his site and run them. (iClarified has nice step by step guides for Mac and Windows).

11. After your phone is prepped with the files from nate's package, follow his instructions and open installer.app and install the 1.1.3 soft update. (again, see iclarified.com if you need info).

12. After the soft update is done you should now have a jailbroken and activated iPhone with 1.1.3 firmware and baseband, but still no signal (unless you're on a legit iPhone contract). It seems the update breaks SSH, but to fix it simply go into installer.app (again hold off on updating for now) and go to the "uninstall" tab and choose BSD Subsystem and hit the reinstall button in the right corner. Once this is completed, SSH should work fine. Note the root and password are same from 1.1.2.

13. This is the final part; getting your signal back. [URL="http://www.hackint0sh.org/forum/showpost.php?p=192759&postcount=7"]This post[/URL] gives full details on how to do it. Windows users use putty, Mac OS X users should be able to use the built in SSH capabilities in terminal (worked for me on 10.5.1).

After completing these instructions the phone should work fine, unless you reboot or swap sims and then you'll need to run through the minicom lines again. This could be made an issue of the past if someone could program a script that could be launched from the home screen of the iPhone. If someone needs me to beta test such a script, PM me![/QUOTE]

„bin paranoid, wer noch?“

Kommentare

julesdiangelo
julesdiangelo25.01.0820:15
Sorry für die Formatierung. Ich dachte MTN2 könnte jetzt die üblichen bbcodes.
„bin paranoid, wer noch?“

Kommentieren

Diese Diskussion ist bereits mehr als 3 Monate alt und kann daher nicht mehr kommentiert werden.