Push-Nachrichten von MacTechNews.de
Würden Sie gerne aktuelle Nachrichten aus der Apple-Welt direkt über Push-Nachrichten erhalten?
Forum>Software>CD wird nicht in iTunes importiert

CD wird nicht in iTunes importiert

mikri65
mikri6522.09.0516:18
Hi Folks
Ich habe ein kleines Problemchen mit einer schönen Musik CD. Die CD, die ich käuflich erworben habe, soll wie alle anderen CD's meiner Sammlung in iTunes verfügbar werden, da ich über keine Stereoanlage mehr verfüge und eigentlich nur noch Musik über meinen iMac oder iPod höre.
Nun kann ich aber diese CD nicht in iTunes speichern. Komischerweise sind da an stelle von 12 Liedern deren 13 Tracks drauf. Wenn ich die CD importiere.... kommt via iTunes überhaupt nichts... Die Tracks sind alle samt Titel (Gracenote) in der Bibliothek vorhanden. Sie werden auch abgespielt, nur hören tu ich nichts...

Vorne weg... alle anderen Sounds lassen sich anhören (liegt also nicht an nicht eingesteckten Stereoboxen )

Hoffe ihr könnt mir helfen
Gruss Mikri
Diskutiere nie mit einem Idioten, er zieht dich auf sein Niveau hinunter und schlägt dich dort mit Erfahrung

Kommentare

Stefan Lühr
Stefan Lühr23.09.0516:54
mikri65
@alfrank
Zurückschicken is nicht. Hab die CD bereits im Juni gekauft

@ZedLeppelin
na dann will ich dich nicht dumm von der Welt gehen lassen,wie meine Omi immer sagte

4 Your Soul, EMI Records

Juni?

Verjährungsfrist der gesetzlichen Gewährleistung sind 24 Montate...

Offenbar gibt es hier einen Defekt an der "CD" selbst

Stefan
oliver
oliver23.09.0519:59
mit dem neuen 5er itunes scheints auch problemchen beim importieren zu geben. dazu auf macfixit.com:

"iTunes 5.0.1 (#3): Older drives not playing/importing CDs; iPod not recognized -- try resetting; more

Older drives not playing/importing CDs We continue to receive reports from readers who have problems playing, importing and burning audio CDs under iTunes 5.0.1 when using specific (generally older, with exceptions) drive mechanisms.

MacFixIt reader Ian Fraser describes his experience with the issue in which -- like some other readers -- attempts to play CDs resolve in freezes in iTunes.

He writes:

"I have an issue with iTunes 5.0 and now again with 5.0.1. When I insert a commercial or self-burned CD in the internal drive in my Powerbook G4 running OSX 10.4.2, iTunes loads the tracks from the CD with titles, but will not play any of the tracks. When you hit play, iTunes doesn't respond and freezes. When I Force Quit, the message reads iTunes not responding. All other aspects of iTunes appear to be working as normal...downloading from the store, and playing tracks already in my library. Exactly the same problems occur in the new version of Quick Time Player 7.0.2. I spent an hour on the phone with Apple support yesterday, and they were unable to locate or solve the problem. However when I opened the latest version of Toast Titanium and loaded tracks from the same CD, they played normally with no problems."

Another reader corroborates:

"I can't get any CD to play. When I insert a CD, it appears in iTunes and then crashes iTunes. You also have to force quit the application about 3 times or just let it sit until iTunes dies. I can get CDs to play on my external LaCie drive so it has to be the internal drive. Well I guess it is back to iTunes 4.9 until Apple gets it fixed."

Tim is one reader who had the issue on a newer system. He writes:

"CDs neither import nor play on my fairly recent (1.33Ghz) PowerBook. iTunes crashes after each song finishes. It will import 1 song at a time this way. Once imported, everything plays fine. The same version (5.0.1) on my old 400Mhz G4 tower plays and imports with no problem."

Possible fix -- changing bitrate settings It appears that in some cases, changing the bitrate settings for importing data from CDs can allow the process to occur where it otherwise wouldn't.

One MacFixIt reader writes:

'My other computer has iTunes 4.x -- no problem. I usually use a custom setting of 16 or 32 kbps, then join the tracks. In 5.0.1 this combination caused unknown error (-51) on about every third track. Then same CD would be OK on my other computer with earlier version. However, I discovered that, in 5.0.1 by using the new setting for Podcast" in the importing prefs everything imports just fine. I don't think the version 5 likes 'custom' settings for bit rate."

Slower importing Meanwhile, users continue to report issues with performance for importing tracks from CDs.

One reader writes:

"Since I installed itunes 5.01 my track imports are slower. Between 1 and 4x. Ibook G3 800Mhz"

(bevor der artikel da nicht mehr abrufbar ist, habe ich den text mal hierher gestellt...Quelle: www.macfixit.com, 22.09.2005)
„multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind. -- terry pratchett“

Kommentieren

Diese Diskussion ist bereits mehr als 3 Monate alt und kann daher nicht mehr kommentiert werden.