Push-Nachrichten von MacTechNews.de
Würden Sie gerne aktuelle Nachrichten aus der Apple-Welt direkt über Push-Nachrichten erhalten?
Forum>Musik>komische Seite, auf der man angeblich umsonst einen iPod bekommt

komische Seite, auf der man angeblich umsonst einen iPod bekommt

Kathy
Kathy06.03.0523:31
hidiho =)

immer wieder läuft mir irgendwie diese komische Seite in den Bildschirm *g*

kennt ihr sie auch? www.freeipods.com

angeblich würde man dort einen iPod (oder einen 250$-Gutschein für iTunes) umsonst bekommen...

weiß jemand, was da dran ist und was der Haken ist? *g*

würde mich mal interessieren.. ^_^

viele Grüße ^^

Kathy

Kommentare

Racker
Racker06.03.0523:40
Das ist ne Werbeaktion, so ähnlich wie bei Zeitschriftenabos. Die bekommen zwei Adressen, die sie mit Werbung zumüllen können und man muss, wenn ich es richtig verstanden habe, irgendetwas kaufen, dann bekommst Du einen iPod. Schlechter Deal, außerdem nur für US
Stefan S.
Stefan S.06.03.0523:46

Participants must plow through a long list of offers for platinum credit cards, satellite TV systems, and anti-wrinkle cream. To start down the road toward your free iPod, you must first agree to one of these offers. It will often take a week or more for you to get credit for signing up.

Next, you must convince other people to visit the site through a Web address linked to your account. If five of them sign up for one of the services advertised on the site, you get your iPod.

na denn, viel spass beim shopping
Stefan S.
Stefan S.06.03.0523:50
Next comes the gimmick. At FreeiPods, you eventually reach a page from which you must choose an offer -- any one of them -- and you're good to go. At Incentiverewardcenter, you're shown three consecutive Web pages, and told you must choose two offers on each page.

This didn't seem so bad at first. The first two pages featured inexpensive, even attractive deals -- CD clubs and movie rentals, for instance. It's that third page where the trap swings shut. There was a free application for a credit card, but everything else cost serious money. And much of it was trash. Human growth hormone at $50 a bottle? Please.

By this time, the sucker -- me -- had signed up for at least four offers. The company will get paid its commission for delivering a new customer. But the offers on the final page are so unattractive that our poor sap drops out before qualifying for the iPod. It's technically legal, but phony as TV wrestling.

I'd gladly let Incentiverewardcenter defend itself, but the company ignored both phone calls and e-mails. It's easy to understand why.

A saga like mine is the sort that makes a man bitter and cynical, perhaps for life. Music normally cheers me up, but now it merely reminds me of what might have been.
vb
vb07.03.0500:02
beim stern gibts auch pods mit zuzahlung - mit nem 2 jahresabo natürlich. wenn du eh den stern liest kannst du das ntürlich machen. nachrechnen hilft meistens.......
„Man kann auch Anderes blasen als Trübsal...“
Kathy
Kathy07.03.0500:44
naja hab' ja eh schon einen

vielen Dank für euere Antworten! jetzt bin ich wieder ein bisschen schlauer
vb
vb07.03.0501:01
gerne....
„Man kann auch Anderes blasen als Trübsal...“

Kommentieren

Diese Diskussion ist bereits mehr als 3 Monate alt und kann daher nicht mehr kommentiert werden.