Push-Nachrichten von MacTechNews.de
Würden Sie gerne aktuelle Nachrichten aus der Apple-Welt direkt über Push-Nachrichten erhalten?
Forum>Hardware>erste M1 Mac Testberichte:

erste M1 Mac Testberichte:

pünktchen
pünktchen17.11.2018:28
Overall, Apple hit it out of the park with the M1.

the M1 puts the smack down on very high-performance mobile CPUs, and in many workloads, even very high-performance desktop CPUs.

Unter Steam liefen bei uns alle Titel in der Emulation – und zwar bemerkenswerterweise immer schneller als nativ auf dem Intel-Mac.

The new MacBook Air with Apple’s M1 chip is a triumph.

In a week of testing, I have pushed this computer and its new Apple-made processor to its limits and found that those limits exceeded my expectations on nearly every level.

Mein 1400-Euro-Testgerät hat dem 4000-Euro-MacBook von 2019 lässig die Rücklichter gezeigt.

We had high hopes for the first Silicon-powered machines, and the MacBook Air really delivers.

You’d not only be hard-pressed to slow it down but to find a problem with it at all.

Raving Reviews nennt man das wohl.
+3

Kommentare

Gammarus_Pulex
Gammarus_Pulex17.11.2018:40
Gibt auch eine super Leistung an, aber kein verheizen des Intel Rechners
+1
sierkb17.11.2019:45
Ich ergänze um:

Apple M1 MacBook Air 2x faster at compiling Rust than Intel i9 MBP
16-inch MBP with i9 2x slower than M1 MacBook Air in a real world Rust compile
Rik Arends via Twitter, 17.11.2020, 08:20–08:25 Uhr
It's hard to believe, a hot running fan blasting i9 loses by a factor 2 in a real world Rust compile from a passively cooled M1 macbook air. This has consequences.

This means there is no more 'high end' laptop/macbook except for maybe Ram. The M1 macbook air simply beats them by such a wide margin, it's done.

All that is left now is for apple to make a x4-or-so-scale GPU version for their pro line, add a 32gb ram option and it's a no brainer for, well, everyone really.
Q:
Rik Arends via Twitter, 17.11.2020, 08:05–08:08 Uhr
Makepad on apple M1: had to add the target in Cargo Aaan BUILDS AND RUNS in one go! Go Rust! Compiles the whole thing release in 18!!! seconds. Compare that to my mb16 i9: 37 seconds. ITS TWICE the performance of an i9 on Rust compiles.

Wow i'm massively impressed now. The M1 cuts my compiletimes in HALF. Writing makepad in Rust is now almost like scripting a webpage

And this is a teeny tiny passively cooled macbook air right. It isn't just twice as fast on the CPU it also uses almost no power and produces no heat.
Q:
+1
joop
joop17.11.2021:28
logitech mx master 3 Maus Noch keine erfolgreiche Verbindung unter BigSur 11.01,wie habt ihr das gelöst ?
joop
joop17.11.2022:22
selber gelöst, Higgs !!
phil7born
phil7born18.11.2001:35
Fand ich ganz interessant. MB Air M1 8 GB Test mit Lightroom über Rosetta und League of Legends.
„zane, zane, zane, ouvrez le chien“

Kommentieren

Diese Diskussion ist bereits mehr als 3 Monate alt und kann daher nicht mehr kommentiert werden.