Push-Nachrichten von MacTechNews.de
Würden Sie gerne aktuelle Nachrichten aus der Apple-Welt direkt über Push-Nachrichten erhalten?
Forum>iPhone>Wie beende ich eine Applikation in 3.0?

Wie beende ich eine Applikation in 3.0?

deepsleep18.06.0912:29
Hallo Zusammen

Wie kann man mit OS 3.0 eine "hängende" Applikation beenden? Scheint als sei der Weg über das länger Gedrückthalten des Home-Buttons nicht mehr möglich.

Die Funktion scheint der Spracherkennung zum Opfer gefallen.

Gruss
Deepsleep

Kommentare

ollerich
ollerich18.06.0912:36
habe ich in einem Kommentar gelesen (hoffe du verstehst Englisch):
Anyhow, going back to my earlier comment : For 3G owners who have or will have the 3.0 OS there is a way to force quit the APPS in order to regain memory. With OS 2.X.X. all you had to do was just hold down the home button for a few seconds until the APP quit, but for the 3GS owners to be…. doing this will activate the voice control feature. But once again APPLE seems to have forgotten about its customers with previous devices. (Which in a way is good, and I’ll explain why later) Anyhow, with the OS 3.0 in order to force quit an APP there a couple of extra steps to take.
1) Hold down the Power and Home button, until the slide to turn off appears.
2) Let go of both Power and Home button once the slide to turn off appears.
3) Once again press and Hold ONLY the HOME button for a about 5~6 seconds and this will force quit the APP. (Somehow by doing this, it completely KILLS the process) Giving you more memory than before, with just simply holding down the HOME button.

Now, although its a pain in a$$ to do these extra steps I think it’s great, because without a doubt there will be a hacker out there who will incorporate the VOICE control feature on the 3G. NOw if APPLE would of made the holding down the HOME button the same on 3.0 as it did on 2.0 for 3G users we would be fresh out of luck.
„Leaves are falling words from the earth. Spoken in silence. Never heard.“
WALL*E
WALL*E18.06.0912:37
Warte einfach ein, zwei Minütchen. Das fängt sich schon wieder.

Hat bei mir sowieso höchstens ein paar mal geklappt das halten des Home-Buttons
deepsleep18.06.0914:21
@ollerich: Danke vielmals. Auf die Idee wäre ich so nie gekommen.

Kommentieren

Diese Diskussion ist bereits mehr als 3 Monate alt und kann daher nicht mehr kommentiert werden.