Push-Nachrichten von MacTechNews.de
Würden Sie gerne aktuelle Nachrichten aus der Apple-Welt direkt über Push-Nachrichten erhalten?
Forum>Hardware>Geforce 3 AGP Problem

Geforce 3 AGP Problem

djapple2
djapple211.03.0412:09
Hallo!
Ein Kumpel von mit hat eine Geforce 3 APG Grafikkarte, die er mal bei Gravis gekauft hat. Seit kurzem funktioniert diese nicht mehr richtig. Die Hardware Test Cd hat den Fehler disp/13/2 angezeigt.
Was bedeutet das nun? Kann mir da jemand weiterhelfen?
Ist die Karte Schrott, oder kann man das mit einer neuen Firmware beheben?

danke

Kommentare

djapple2
djapple211.03.0412:52
keiner eine Idee? Wo kann man das nachschauen, was für ein Fehler das ist? Das würde mir schon reichen!
djapple2
djapple211.03.0413:46
jetzt aber, kommt schon! Einer muss das wissen...ist wichtig!
rofl
rofl11.03.0414:15
My iMac has display problems and I've been told by Apple that the logic board will need replacing. Seems like I'm not alone with this problem either. Several people have reported the same problem (error code disp/13/2) from the hardware diagnostic. I wonder how many users have to have the same problem before Apple identifies it as a defect?

Comment aus: www.macdailynews.com/comments.php?id=P2043_0_1_0
rofl
rofl11.03.0414:16

hier noch was, scheinbar bist du nicht allein, google hilft immer...
rofl
rofl11.03.0414:18
i saw your article and figured i'd add my own little story:
i bought my dual 1gig w/ gf4mx a few weeks ago and after about an hour total of use my computer started flashing blue noise all over the screen during a quake3 (1.31b4) game. when i quit out of quake, as soon it got back into the finder (os x.1.2) it crashed totally, clock didn't even tick and the screen was stuck with blue noise. i restarted and it crashed on startup while the screen flickered incessantly (during the gray period before it got to the blue mac os x start up screen). i was using a mitsubishi diamond plus 91 (crt) so i tried a 15" apple lcd and it did the same thing, crash on startup.
i ran apple hardware test (it did actually load correctly, though the blue noise continued) and it gave me a video ram error (disp/13/2 was the error code). so i pulled out the gf4mx and put in a pci rage 128 and it worked fine. i called apple tech support and (after telling me it wasn't covered under warrant because i was using "beta software") they told me to take in to the local service provider, so i did. fortunately, it was covered under warranty and they replaced the motherboard first, but it was still messing up, so they replaced the video card and it's worked fine ever since.
-jonathan y.

aus:
djapple2
djapple211.03.0414:44
rofl:
dein zweiter Link geht nicht!?! Scheint also ein nicht lösbares Problem zu sein. Und Garantie hat er auch nicht mehr. D.h. die Karte ist also Schrott, oder?
rofl
rofl11.03.0414:50
der zweite? ganz oben rechts ist wieder diese Forum, das war ein Text.
scheint die Karte ist kaputt...
djapple2
djapple211.03.0414:54
ja, leider. Aber ist ja nicht mein(e) Karte/Problem

Kommentieren

Diese Diskussion ist bereits mehr als 3 Monate alt und kann daher nicht mehr kommentiert werden.