Push-Nachrichten von MacTechNews.de
Würden Sie gerne aktuelle Nachrichten aus der Apple-Welt direkt über Push-Nachrichten erhalten?
Forum>Hardware>Apple Bluetooth Keyboard Problem

Apple Bluetooth Keyboard Problem

00710.08.0615:42
Aus irgendwelchen Gründen geht mein Apple Bluetooth Keyboard nicht mehr (MacOSX 10.3.9)
Also neue Baterien rein -
dann Im Bluetooth Setup Assistant: Device Type Keyboard, jetzt sucht er das Keyboard und findet es nur wenn ich das Apple Bluetooth Keyboard kurz aus-und einschalte. Danach erscheint das Teil als Apple Bluetooth Keyboard.
Aber beim nächsten Schritt (Pairing) kann das Keybaord nicht "gepaired" werden
Was ist da los ?

Kommentare

vb
vb10.08.0616:12
oo7

das ist leider ein fehler, der offensichtlich immer wieder mal beim bt keyboard vorkommt. die kommentare im apple store schildern das oft.
es scheint , dass sich das keyboard von heute auf morgen "verabschiedet" und nicht mehr zu aktivieren ist - leider.
das macht einen nicht geringen teil unzufriedener besitzer dieses keyboards.

hier nur einige der user-beurteilungen

Stopped Working, very disappointing
About three months after buying it, this keyboard just stopped working. Changed the batteries and still nothing, won't connect, no lights, nothing. Huge waste of money. Just get the regular keyboard or a wireless product made by logitech (which I'... Read more >ve had for years and still works great). The wireless mouse is no good also.

Issues
I recieved the wireless keyboard as a gift and before I even opened the box I read the reviews but insisted I see for myself. Needless to say my keyboard is no longer working. I treated it with care, I was extremely safe and one day out of the blue... Read more > last week it just stopped working. I tried everything and still nothing. When it was working I loved it, so my review of this product is mixed. It is a great product while working but when it stops you are sol. The wireless mouse is great but it could be better by being a wireless super mouse.

What a Pain in the Posterior!
This keyboard really doesn't work as you'd expect. I bought one to hook up to my Mac Mini and sit across the room from my 58 inch TV ( within 15'). Distance doesn't seem to matter, as it loses connection continually and needs to be re-paired. That... Read more > little switch on the back will definitely break before too long after switching it on/off several hundred times a month...I'll be running some USB extension cables through my ceiling and down behind the couch to go back to wires. Sheesh what a waste of money! Don't bother...

so very disappointing
I've owned this keyboard now for 6 months. i'd really love to give it a positive review but it's just been too much of a disappointment. while the bluetooth connectivity is solid and was pretty easy to set up, the action of the keys on the keyboard... Read more > is sticky, making it really hard to type with any sort of fluid motion. compared to the built-in keyboard on my aluminum powerbook g4, this bluetooth keyboard is a complete failure.
„Man kann auch Anderes blasen als Trübsal...“
00710.08.0616:22
Nein erlich, ich kanns kaum glauben amp;

Aber nach einem Shutdown und einem Neustart ging das Teil plötzlich wieder ???

Kommentieren

Diese Diskussion ist bereits mehr als 3 Monate alt und kann daher nicht mehr kommentiert werden.